Proposal Ltd is committed to serving all of our customers equally.
Therefore we have undertaken the following actions to ensure equal access to our services from our website:
- The standard font used throughout the site is Arial for easy legibility.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This doesn't mean that colours are not used to organise information, instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so.
- Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. If an image is used for decorative purposes only, the text attribute for the image will be left blank.
- Where individual features make use of functions that do not comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines we have made sure that there are alternative routes provided to the information.
- A link to details of how to contact us for further information offline is provided from every page.
- Style of navigation remains consistent through the websites.
We are committed to a process of on-going improvement and are working to ensure all older content is made compliant with the provisions of the United Kingdom's DDA and that all new content is developed under the guidelines outlined above.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback on how we can improve your online experience, please do not hesitate to contact the corporate web controller on the contact details below:
You can send email to: email@example.com
You can visit the following URL: http://www.proposalltd.com
You can send mail to: Proposal Ltd, 151a Uxbridge Road, London, W13 9AU
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Web Site Query
Call or email Proposal today to discuss how you can organise an event that is a stress free success.